College students are always on the go, and long days and packed schedules can make snacking hard. But we are here to show you that it is possible to make tasty, snapchat worthy snacks with only a microwave and some utensils. Here are three quick and easy snacks for college students on the go.
1. In a microwave safe mug, mix the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
2. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like sand.
3. Pour the milk into the butter/flour mixture.
4. Fold the blueberries into the batter.
5. Microwave on high for 90 seconds and enjoy!
*Prepackaged mix works as well!
No Bake Oreo Bars
1. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Put Oreos into a large Ziploc bag and crush them up.
3. Melt butter and marshmallows in a large microwaveable bowl for 2 minutes.
4. Add crushed Oreos immediately and mix until combined.
5. Press mixture into pan.
6. Cool bars for 10 minutes until set and enjoy!